Crakehall Hall, built in 1732, is situated in the village overlooking the 5-acre village green. It was once the country seat of the Duke of Leeds, who lived at Kiveton Park in South Yorkshire. It is a Grade II* listed building.
A Bronze Age round barrow, identified at grid reference SE235886 as a Tumulus and 540 m south-west of the Bay Horse Inn, is a scheduled ancient monument.
The White Cross is a Grade II listed medieval cross which stands at the side of the A684.